On Monday 28th march 16, federal official announced that they successfully cracked iPhone password belonging to Syed Farook, San Bernardino’s shooter. But federal authorities didn’t set any legal precedent that could be used in future case.
When Apple refused to give FBI software the agency they desperately need. Now Apple is the one who need FBI’s assistance. Since, agency is not interested in telling how it break the iPhone’s security features. It left tech giant keep guessing about the bug that could compromise millions of devices.
Product counsel at security software maker AVG Technologies Justin Olsson said, Apple must figure out the details how FBI Hacking of iPhone occurs. It is the responsibility of government to privately disclose the vulnerability to Apple. So that, they can make harder security on their devices.
Unfortunately, this discussion is so far as the situation of FBI Hacking of iPhone comes at worst. Government regularly develop or purchase hacking methods. It is done for law enforcement and counterterrorism efforts and uses it without informing the respective companies.
Basic difference in this case is that the world has been seeing from the start. After Farook and his wife killed 14 people in December, government publicly sought a court order to compel Apple in order to unlock Farook’s iPhone. But Apple opposed that order in addition rising long standing tension between Silicon Valley and law enforcement. Now FBI has dropped its case against Apple. In fact, there is new ethical issue that tech companies should aware of flaws in their products.
Still its a mystery whether FBI Hacking of iPhone is going to work on other versions of iPhone. Though source who is unauthorized to discuss the case presents ability to incorrectly guess more than 10 password without causing iPhone’s data inaccessible. Apple company is researching legal technique to compel government but there is no latest update on its progress. FBI said that crucial information is part of nondisclosure agreement till investigation is complete.
The National Security Agency, though it denies the claim, reportedly took advantage of a flaw in the way websites transmit sensitive data for two years before private researchers uncovered the issue in 2014. Attorneys in two other cases have accused the FBI of using bugs in the Tor Internet browser to identify suspected criminals.
Apple’s anxiety is understandable. No tech company wants a major security gap in its products — and most are given months of warning to fix issues before they are made public by the researchers who discover them.
That’s why Apple sees the government holding a moral obligation to disclose details of its hacking technique.
How To Unlock iPhone password
#Unlock iPhone Passcode-Using iCloud
Using this method you can easily restore your iPhone and unlock your passcode. Actually, this is an amazing feature of iOS devices. It’s also very helpful when you lost your phone. You can reset all your valuable data remotely and many more.
Note – If you’ve enabled Find My Phone feature on your iOS device then this method can work.
- 1. Go to this iCloudon your PC.
- 2. After This a screen that appears the sign in information. You have to sign in using your Apple id and password.
- 3. You have to Click all devices and then select any of device like iphone,ipad,iphone touch whose data you want to erase.
- 4. Now Click on ERASE.That will erase your desired iphone device and its passcode.
- 5. After this you need to restore your device with the most recent backup and then it will take some time to complete data back excluding passcode.
- 6. Enjoy .
#Unlock iPhone Passcode-Using iTunes
- 1. Firstly you have to Connect your iOS device with the computer which you normally use to access iTunes.
- 2. Now it will automatically sync your iPhone and will create a backup of all your data.
- 3. After you need to restore your iPhone.
- 4. Now after restoring it will show you different backups of your device. You have to choose the most recent backup.
- 5.After completion of this formalities like syncing and restoring you will able to use your iphone
without the iphone’s passcode. Now enjoy the iphone’s trick
#Unlock iPhone Passcode-Using Recovery Mode
- 1. Hold Sleep/Wake button and then tap on Power Off option.
- 2.Now, you need to Press and Hold Home button and at the same time plug in your device with your computer then your device will be automatically turned on.
- 3. Don’t release the Home button until you see option that, Connect to iTunes.
- 4. Then iTunes will prompt message that it has detected a device, you need to tap on OK.
- 5. Then, restore your device with the same steps.
Above post is on how to unlock iphone 6s passcode which helps you in unlocking the lockscreen or hack iphone main lockscreen passcode.
RSA’s advanced cyber defense group, general manager Peter Tran said – “San Bernadino situation changes the dynamic gives a reason for cyber criminals and novice hackers chances to come out of woodwork.” As it is well understood that someone helped FBI crack iPhone, just for money. Since, Apple doesn’t reward bug-finders with cash. Experts said that Apple could turn to black market too.
Information Source – ABC News