With the powerful and brilliant minds, group of treacherous cyber criminals has affected more than millions of computers all over the world from last 2 years. They infects numerous computers just with a piece of malware that seize search results using a local proxy. Malware which is used to attack on system named Redirector.Paco Trojan used for distributing Denial-of-service against websites which damages Botnet(network of computer infected with malware). Its majority of victim’s from India, Malaysia, Greece, United Sates, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil and Algeria.
Since 2014, Redirector.Paco Trojan corrupt over 900,000 machines alone. You know how it intrudes into the system without user’s consent. Basically, as people loves getting something free of cost. So, in order to manipulate users, hackers designed software similar to the original one to indulge them in downloading software programs. Most tainted version of popular software such as YouTube Downloader, KMSPico, WinRAR, Connectify or Stardock Start8.
Search Engine Delivers Fake Results over HTTPS
Paco that detect all Web Traffic originating from infected computer and looks for queries made over popular search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo and changes the possible outcome with nasty web pages, mimicking their real Interface. However, it looks legal and legitimate and easily tricks users in its words by showing results on their interest basis. Even, it doesn’t allow to perform any search query and reroutes them to questionable sites. Furthermore, it tracks online activities of innocent users to embezzle personal details including bank account details for stealing money from user’s account.
One of the French victim’s of this malware share his experience –
Après avoir effectué ma tâche sur l’ordinateur, je fermer correctement. Mais le matin, quand je démarre mon PC, j’ai trouvé beaucoup de comportement inhabituel comme la course lente, redirecty fréquemment à certains sites inconnus, montrant beaucoup d’annonces gênants et pop-ups. Après tout cela, je suis venu pour savoir que mon PC a été infecté par le virus. Je suis très inquiet ce qu’il faut faire ou non. Puis un de mes amis me suggèrent un outil efficace pour éliminer complètement le virus.
Click Here For Help – Get Easy Tips To Remove Malware From PC
Guides to Protect System From Trojan Infection
- Installing an antivirus program and keeping it up-to-date can help defend your computer against viruses.
- Don’t open email messages from unfamiliar senders, or email attachments that you don’t recognize. Many viruses are attached to email messages and will spread as soon as you open the email attachment.
- Use a pop-up blocker with your browser.
- Keep Windows updated. Periodically, Microsoft releases special security updates that can help protect your computer. These updates can help prevent viruses and other computer attacks by closing possible security holes.
- Use a firewall. Windows Firewall or any other firewall program can help alert you to suspicious activity if a virus or worm attempts to connect to your computer.
- Use your browser’s privacy settings. Being aware of how websites might use your private information is important to help prevent targeted advertising, fraud, and identity theft.
- Turn on User Account Control (UAC). When changes are going to be made to your computer that require administrator-level permission, UAC notifies you and gives you the opportunity to approve the change.
- Clear your Internet cache and your browsing history. Most browsers store information about the websites you visit, and information that websites might ask you to provide (such as your name and address).
For More Info, visit this link – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/security/